Injured at work
The Workplace Safety and Insurance Board ("WSIB") administers workers' compensation in Ontario
If you are injured at work, or get a disease because of your work, you may be eligible for workers compensation benefits including loss of earnings (LOE) benefits, health care benefits, re-employment rights, labour market re-entry assistance and a non-economic loss award for any permanent impairment
- Decide if your legal problem relates to being injured at work.
- Read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to learn more about your rights if you are injured at work.
- Follow the Steps for instructions on what you can do if you have been injured at work.
- Review the Resources to find new and in-depth legal information about workplace injury.
- See the Links for news and other helpful websites